Contract Works, Public Liability and Tools & Equipment

Contract Works insurance covers all the construction materials against loss or damage throughout the construction period from risks such as Fire, Burglary, Malicious Damage, Flood, Storm and Tempest, etc.

Public Liability insurance covers you against any financial loss or damage to a third party’s property and/or third party bodily injury (i.e a member of the public, or a neighbour).

Tools and Equipment insurance covers your tools & equipment from loss or damage.

Home Building Compensation Cover NSW
– Eligibility Form

As a licensed Builder in NSW, you must first obtain eligibility for home building compensation cover before you can obtain the relevant insurance for contracts valued at over $20,000

Home Building Compensation Cover NSW
– Application Form

Once you have obtained eligibility (see above), you can then apply for home building compensation cover, which is required when contracting directly with a client to carry out residential building works that exceeds $20,000 in value

To obtain Home Building Compensation Cover Insurance, you will need to complete the relevant PDF Application Form above, and send it to us by uploading it below or emailing it to:  [email protected]